You Are Here

Still stalling on doing the Lunar lookup - although seems easy enough to find out where our Moon was in 1989. But we can review where we are stuck in the game. In the olden days, I would usually be stuck in 3 places at once in the game - but looks like we are stuck in 4 places here at the end.


The first stuck place is the pattern the Jukebox spares makes. I now think there are 3 puzzles here - the Fibonacci section, the geometric section and the birthday section. Still allowing my subconscious to mull that one over.


The second stuck place is the scribble puzzle at the last selection into the Infinity Jukebox. I missed an opportunity a while back. My brother's wife's sister went on a vacation trip to Nepal, and met one of the sons of the travel company family - and ended up marrying him! I had met them a couple of times, but never got around to asking 'Sherpa-dude' what he thought of the message. And now they are no longer married. Another lost opportunity ...

One small detail has surfaced recently - I think the first symbol is the number "2". The Tibetan number system derived from the Arab-Indian number system, just like ours did.


Tibetan numerals are closely related to Sanskrit (third box down). Luckily, "2" is similar in our system and the Tibetan system - a good clue. Have not found any lists from the Dalai Lama that are canonical additions to humanity, but if I page through enough Tenzin Gyatso media, maybe someday ...


The third stuck place is the star path list. I would like to know how all this data points unambiguously to Washington D.C. - and clarifies the precise formulation of how to enter the answer. Must be a pretty good joke here. I do not do nearly as well as many other people with spatial manipulation (Southerners would say I am not "spatial" enough ...) I frequently have to physically go through the right hand rule to drive bolts and screws ... right after I double check which hand is my right hand.

The fourth stuck place is the '1989' clue. What do the 'wisdom' hints, the 1989 date, and the 'spiral journey' heading mean? Knowing Roger, I would think the Fibonacci numbers would sneak into this solution too, the way he interlaces clues and threads. 

And we have the "Book of the Dead" graphic insistently occurring 3 times ...

Comments

Popular Posts